Thursday, January 13, 2011

Halibut Stew

This recipe is from SparkPeople's Chef Meg. I am not usually a huge fan of fish soups, however this is AWESOME. The only changes I made to it were to add a one half to one teaspoon lemon juice and a half teaspoon of apple cider vinegar, right at the end. I just love this it is super good. Try it out, it isn't fishy at all. My kids thought it was chicken soup...lol success.

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/cookbooks.asp?cookbook=308919 

This link will take you to my SparkPeople recipe book all of the recipes I have in there are super good and include nutrition information. I suggest checking out spark people if you are not already acquainted with it. Just click the link at the top of my page. They have helped me a ton.

Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment